The out patient department (OPD) in Nayyar Hospital provides out patient services to the patient coming to the hospital from Amritsar, Punjab, neighbouring states, and even from Other Countries. On an average 200-300 patients visit the hospital daily for OPD service.
Our Outpatient Department is a hospital department which is primarily designed to enable consultants and members of their teams to see outpatients at consultant clinics. It consists of one or more consulting rooms and associated support accommodation, e.g. nurses station, treatment rooms, waiting areas.
At Nayyar Hospital patient have right to consult any doctor/ consultant. For seeking appointment with any consultant on his OPD days, patient may contact his/her office. Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizens.
What To Do At Our OPD Clinics
- For consultation in Speciality and Super-speciality clinics, you need to have referred from general OPD Speciality and Super-speciality clinics.
- Speciality Clinics – (for details see OPD brochure available at enquiry counter in OPD).
- Investigations: After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will fill up the requisition forms for various investigations & direct/guide you to the concerned lab /dept.
- Many facilities are provided at OPD level e.g. ECG, Plaster, Injection and Immunization Room, Contraception Services, Minor Surgical Intervention.
- OPDs have waiting hall with chairs, ramp for Ortho OPD, public utilities like drinking water & toilets etc. at each floor.
- You should park your vehicle in the parking only otherwise it is likely to be towed away.
- Wheel chairs, patient trolleys etc. are available free of charge at the entrance of OPD.